
Snow, that is...and I love it!

Big, fat, fluffy flakes...lot's of them that just keep coming!

There's something about snow that attracts kids. There was no school today so the snow couldn't have come at a more perfect time. It would have been sad to have been cooped up in a classroom during this snowstorm!

A month ago at this time, there was a beautiful blanket of snow covering the ground. As it began to melt away, the dead grass and dried up leaves were, once again, laid bare. I much prefer the way snow softens the edges and creates a sense of magic and wonder.

As with any day off from school, a trip to the mall was the top priority. Marissa and I didn't let the snow deter us but enjoyed the added a sense of adventure as we manuevered our way there and back, arriving home safely with great deals galore!
These are gorgeous pictures Maria. You really captured the snow beautifully!
ReplyDelete