Leslie made a yummy dinner for us all.
I used to keep a scrapbook of all Page Turner events and activities but kind of lost interest (or maybe lacked the time!) after 1997 when Chase was born. While organizing a huge box of photos recently, I found lots of PT pictures that were dying to be chronicled so the mad dash to update the scrapbooks in time for tonight's celebration began.
Leslie looking at scrapbook number one: 1995-96.
Scrapbook number two is for 1997 and the third scrapbook is 1998 and beyond. (I haven't made it to the present yet!)
Mary Ellen perusing another scrapbook and Heidi is knitting as usual. She even knit the socks she is wearing...cute!
Maria and Leslie modeling vintage Page Turner apparel circa 1997.
Stephanie didn't join the Turners until 2002 so she never got her own PT shirt. She feels special wearing one now!


No comments:
Post a Comment