
This is my senior picture, taken back in August of 1979, just before the start of my final year of high school. Those were awesome times! I loved high school, I loved learning, and I loved my friends! I remember crying at graduation knowing even then that things would never be the same.

I've been on the planning committee for our 30th reunion for the past year and at the end of it all, these three gals are the only ones I care to associate with. What began as a friendly group last June became one divided by name-calling, back-biting, and undue criticism. I'd have thought that we would have all matured in the last 30 years but some people never change!

I did learn, however, that name tags with photos are priceless when you haven't seen people for 30 years! Creating these tags was my assignment...nice job, huh?

That's me in the center of the very back row!
I have to say that most of us have aged incredibly well. I personally haven't changed a bit!

I know Chris could probably have thought of a hundred things he'd rather be doing than attending my 30-year reunion, but he was a good sport and even found a couple of other non-alumni hubbies to chat with. Thanks, Chris, you are my favorite escort ever!!!
haaaaaaa some people do never change!!
ReplyDeleteyou and dad look so cute!