Monday, August 10, 2009

The New Apartment

The littlest bird has left the nest. I know what you're thinking. "The littlest bird? Doesn't she mean Meagan or Mallorie?" No, I don't. I mean Chase. That's right, Chase. "How can this be?," you wonder. "Isn't Chase just 11 years old?" Well, yes he is but that didn't stop him. You see, he has been wanting to liberate himself from living in a house full of sisters for quite some time and came up with the perfect solution: moving out...to the pool house, that is! What used to function as a place for pool-partiers to change, shower, and check their mascara has now become Chase's humble abode. He has been living out here for most of the summer and thoroughly enjoying it.
Oh look...here he is to take us on a tour:
Hi there...Come on in! This is the rec room (formerly dressing room #1) where I hang out with Maddie, play with my PSP and listen to music...used to have a TV out here before everything went digital. (Grrr!) Notice the mini fridge in the foreground. It's stocked with necessities like water and lemon drops! Here's the bedroom (formerly dressing room #2) I decorated it myself! It's really quite cozy since I moved my mattress and down comforter out here. This is where I do my freshening up...and other stuff! There's a shower for when I REALLY want to freshen up! Most of the time, a dip in the pool is sufficient...just don't tell my mom! And even a drinking fountain for when I need to wet my whistle! Thanks for stopping in. Drop by anytime!!

4 comments:

  1. I guess you could call it his club house with no girls allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh all night! He is quite the adventurer! Cute blog Maria! I did not realize you had one. Thanks for adding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria thanks for sharing your blog. It makes me want to put our summer pictures in our blog from our trip. Chase is growing up and has a great retreat all to himself and Matty..oops! another girl! The pool house love it!

    Love the pictures and so glad you had that helmet on. I hate to wear those but its a great piece of armour.

    the girls are to grown up already.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog ... I love the pictures and especially your family viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete