In a desire to remove ourselves from the "Johnson County Bubble," Chris and I went to dinner at Zen Zero in Lawrence last night and ran across several interesting characters like this one. The other side of the sign read "Honk for Hemp." I guess that I don't need to mention that he got several responses!! Nothing like a stroll down Mass. Street on a Saturday night!!!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Honk for Hemp!
In a desire to remove ourselves from the "Johnson County Bubble," Chris and I went to dinner at Zen Zero in Lawrence last night and ran across several interesting characters like this one. The other side of the sign read "Honk for Hemp." I guess that I don't need to mention that he got several responses!! Nothing like a stroll down Mass. Street on a Saturday night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember that guy, I used to see him everyday on my way to school!!
ReplyDelete