In my last post, I mentioned that Chris and I had attended a benefit event for a hospital that he insures. They had just built a brand new medical building and are still raising money to complete the interior. There is another hospital that Chris insures in Peoria, IL, that puts on a lavish black tie/costume ball fundraising event every October. We've attended for several years and were sad to hear that it was cancelled this year due to the economy. We've always gone the black tie route but last year decided to don costumes. The theme for the event was "A Novel Gala" and guests were invited to dress as characters from a favorite book. Sally (Chris' VP) and I made a trip to KC Costume to see what we could find that the boys would go along with.......
Now presenting (drum roll, please)...Robin Hood, Maid Marian, Guinevere, and King Arthur.
A nice looking group, don't you think??
Do you love my hair??? Me, too!
Chris had gotten this hairpiece for me for my birthday a few years ago and I was excited to finally be able to wear it somewhere!





No comments:
Post a Comment