
I have two September babies. Mallorie was born on September 17th and Chase was born on September 5th. We've combined their family birthday parties since Chase was born. He didn't like it so much when he was little but now he thinks it's cool to have such a nice big sister to share a birthday party with!

I've always made fun cakes for the kids each year. Mal chose a surf board this year in honor of her upcoming move to Hawaii.

This is the first year Chase has chosen a "grown up" cake. I've made train, monster truck, football, dog, and rocket ship cakes in the past but not this year. I guess he really is growing up even though there are only twelve candles on that cake!

Marissa and Maddie chillin' before the party!

Marissa got Mallorie some cool purple shades for Hawaii.

Tristan is such a doll baby! We love him!

Mallorie cleverly put her gift for Chase in a Victoria's Secret bag! He normally wouldn't go near such a thing but the idea of a gift for him being inside wore down his resolve.

Isabella was quite taken with Marvin.

We're lucky to have family nearby to help us celebrate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment