Wednesday, September 9, 2009

She's Leaving Home, Part 2: The Exodus Continues

Daughter #2 is leaving home. Mal and I leave today for BYU-Hawaii. We'll spend the night in LA then catch an early morning flight to Honolulu. We are thrilled that she got accepted and hope the experience is a grand adventure!
One last picture with her two favorite boys. Jude doesn't look too pleased to see Mal go! Chris made a deal with the girls that he would match whatever they saved over the summer, and that would be their spending money at school. Here he is presenting Mallorie with a check for $3000. That girl really knows how to save!!! A final hug! Of course, I'm not too sad because I get to go with Mal, for now. Leaving her in Hawaii and coming back alone next week will definitely be another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment