
One of the favorite Kaw River Ward activities is a pool party at our house at the end of the summer. The weather was perfect this year and we had a record attendance of more that 150 people!

Visiting before the food was ready.

Chris grilled more than 300 hot dogs.
They disappeared as fast as he could cook them!

Can't have a party without food!

Julie Chavira: I was her Primary teacher for two years and I love her. She is a very sweet and beautiful girl!

Jayro Silvan: One of my favorite cub scouts. He is sweet and fun!

Volleyball, Mexican Style: No hands, just feet and heads.
I was amazed at how long they could keep the ball in play!

Here are the girls playing the American version.

The kids are trying to push Miguel Toraya into the water.
They tried hard but just couldn't do it!

Fancy footwork from Jesus and Mario.

Jaime and Jeremy Gaona on the slide.

The little kids had so much fun jumping on the trampoline.

Jesus, Mallorie, Cesar, and Marissa doing the Electric Slide.
No comments:
Post a Comment