
Well, our youngest daughter is old enough to attend a high school dance. Where did the years go? Unfortunately, the ONW Ravens lost their homecoming game last night, but I don't think that will put a damper on this evening's festivities.

Happily, Marissa decided to attend with a bunch of her girlfriends rather than any of the three boys that asked her. That removed alot of stress on Mom and Dad's part!

Aawwww...isn't she pretty?

This is so Marissa! I wouldn't advise trying to prosecute..she can definitely hold her own!

A bevy of beauties!!

Sandia and Marissa...friends since elementary school.

Wow...what a stretch!!

Fun times ahead!

Going in style!!!
The girls were chaufuerred to Stix Japanese Steakhouse at the Legends for dinner and then back to ONW for the dance. Marissa said the ride and dinner were more fun than the dance but I think think she had a good time, overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment